Get these files first:
How to choose which files you need. If you have to load files with the serial cable, get file #1.
If you have the receiver connected by ethernet cable. Choose file #2.
If you use the add-on wifi/3g module in the limesat, choose file #3 (ignore file #2)
Copy the private server file (.bin) onto the usb key.
Insert the USB key into your receiver.
File chooser menu will appear. Choose the loaded .bin file from the menu. Press OK .. follow instructions.
Download the server file (.bin) onto your pc
Download the serial loader file onto your pc.
Unpack both files. Run the loader program.
Choose the private server file (.bin)
Connect the serial cable to your receiver & PC.
On the PC Loader program. File chooser menu is available.
Choose the loaded .bin file from the menu. Press OK .. follow instructions.
Turn off the Receiver (STB) with rear switch, turn it back on.
Wait for the loading process to finish. Do not turn unit off until picture returns to TV.
Setting up your private server:
- Menu -> Configuration
- Choose System Recovery
- Enter 4 Zeros (0000)
- Press OK to reset device.
- Menu -> Configuration -> Network Settings
- Set Connection Type to DHCP (by default)
- Press Blue key to get private server
- Select server #1, or first open server slot.
- Press OK to Edit.
- Enter information following table below
- URL — enter the host provided
- Port — enter the port provided
- Username — enter the username provided
- Password — enter the password provided
- DES Keys — enter the deskey provided
- Select the line marked “Connect”
- Press OK
- Wait for message “Server is connected”
- Switch to channel 200
- Wait for picture