Procedure using NOI
To use NOI you would need a PC connected to the same network as the receiver, but the PC need not be dedicated or physically connected to the receiver. You just need to make sure both PC and receiver can access the internet, and that the PC is on and running NOI whenever you wish to watch TV. NOI can be set to autostart and connect on booting up the PC as well.
Preparing the Receiver for NOI
- Unzip the file above, first. It contains a folder with all the files needed.
- Load the boot_g3x_to r3x_v1.23.bin file in BOOT mode. Load only if European conversion like T54/T58 is currently loaded.
- Load this file: 090701_factory_U48.bin in MAIN mode.
- Load this file: r3x_boot_v1.30.bin also in BOOT mode.
- Load this file: 090928_sol_v153_1.bin in MAIN mode.
- Load this file: nfusion-154.2-255.bin in MAIN mode.
- Setup LNBs
- Scan Channels
Configuring your receiver for private server
- Go to channel 200 and turn off receiver
- Start NOI
- Go to Settings and enter your IKXS info. Be sure to use colons between each two characters in the key.
- Go to Main and hit Start. If you see snow your all set.
- Turn on receiver and watch TV.
Note: You may need to add a rule to your firewall and/or anti-virus shield.
Disable them for a bit to find out if that’s what is blocking the program from working. If so, add rules and it should work fine.