How to configure your X-FTA Dongle:
Viewsat Ultra Edit tp’s to get channels
1. Hit the menu button on the remote.
2. Go to “Installation”. Enter PIN code 0000
3. Select “Channel Scan”.
4. Use your right/left remote buttons to get to the sat that you want to edit.
For this example, we’ll say you want to edit sat 129, so select EchoStar 5.
5. Turn Network search “Off”.
6. Scroll down and highlight the EDIT TP icon (It’s the one on the left and it should go to it first. Press “OK”
7. If you’re using the default satfile, TP 12268 is out of date and thinks that SD channels are on it, and actually it’s a HD TP, so use your up/down arrows until you get to 12268.
8. Press the F2 button on your remote to “Edit” the TP.
9. Right arrow once to highlight 20000 and type in 21500. The highlight will automatically move to the Polarity entry. It should not be changed.
10. Press your Exit key.
11. Scroll down to the next TP that you want to edit, then press the F2 button again.
12. Repeat steps 9 thru 10 until you’ve got them all done. Then rescan.
Tune to channel 101 to make sure you have picture.
Tune to channel 201 and wait for channel